Since 1976, Centurions Leadership Program has earned its reputation as an unequaled training ground for future Kansas City leaders. Today, the two-year program has more than 70 active Centurions who join more than 1,200 alumni. We are a close-knit group of women and men from diverse backgrounds, expanding our personal and professional networks within the group and throughout the community we serve.
Thank you to this year's premier sponsor:
Thank you to this year's silver sponsor:
This Week's Centurion Profile:
Class of 2016
Read more about Adam here!
- Project opportunities are now listed on Volunteermark.com. Signup to refurbish Amethyst Place's basement.
- The 2014 Legacy Golf Tournament was a great success in raising money for this year's project, Amethyst Place. View pictures here!
- October Task Force summary has been posted! View now.
- Full Committees and Task Forces have been formed. Click here to see the line ups.
- The 2014-15 topics have been annouced. Click here to view the line up and see descriptions.
- Looking for volunteers to help with your event? Download and complete this form.
- Active Centurions are now using Volunteermark.com/Centurions to signup and track hours. Visit the website and click on an opportunity you are interested, then click on the signup button.
- Applications for the 2015-16 program year will be available in the Spring of 2015.
- If you or someone you know would make a great Centurion, make sure to stay informed of upcoming social events, information sessions and application information. Send contact information to Seana Wilkerson to get connected.
- Mayors Breakfast has been rescheduled for Wednesday, January 14 at 8am. Sign up here!
- Alumni Projects for November, December and Januaryhave been posted. Sign up today!
- Pictures from the Fall Social have been posted! See them here.
Centurions from Greater KC Chamber of Commerce on Vimeo