Since 1976, Centurions Leadership Program has earned its reputation as an unequaled training ground for future Kansas City leaders. Today, the two-year program has more than 70 active Centurions who join more than 1,200 alumni. We are a close-knit group of women and men from diverse backgrounds, expanding our personal and professional networks within the group and throughout the community we serve.
Thank you to this year's sponsor:
This Week's Centurion Profile:
Class of 2015
Read more about Amy here!
- Project opportunities are now listed on Volunteermark.com. Signup to refurbish Amethyst Place's basement.
- The 2014 Legacy Golf Tournament was a great success in raising money for this year's project, Amethyst Place. View pictures here!
- October Task Force summary has been posted! View now.
- Full Committees and Task Forces have been formed. Click here to see the line ups.
- The 2014-15 topics have been annouced. Click here to view the line up and see descriptions.
- Looking for volunteers to help with your event? Download and complete this form.
- Active Centurions are now using Volunteermark.com/Centurions to signup and track hours. Visit the website and click on an opportunity you are interested, then click on the signup button.
- Applications for the 2015-16 program year will be available in the Spring of 2015.
- If you or someone you know would make a great Centurion, make sure to stay informed of upcoming social events, information sessions and application information. Send contact information to Seana Wilkerson to get connected.
- Alumni Projects for November, December and Januaryhave been posted. Sign up today!
- Pictures from the Fall Social have been posted! See them here.
- Mayors Breakfast has been postponed. New date and time to be rescheduled!
Centurions from Greater KC Chamber of Commerce on Vimeo