Since 1976, Centurions Leadership Program has earned its reputation as an unequaled training ground for future Kansas City leaders. Today, the two-year program has more than 70 active Centurions who join more than 1,200 alumni. We are a close-knit group of women and men from diverse backgrounds, expanding our personal and professional networks within the group and throughout the community we serve.
Thank you to this year's premier sponsor:
Thank you to this year's silver sponsor:
This Week's Centurion Profile:
Class of 2015
Read more about Jacob here!
- Visit the refurbished family area at Amethyst Place for the Open House in February. More info here >>
- Project opportunities are now listed on Volunteermark.com. Signup to refurbish Amethyst Place's basement.
- JanuaryTask Force summary has been posted! View now.
- DecemberTask Force summary has been posted! View now.
- Full Committees and Task Forces have been formed. Click here to see the line ups.
- Ronald McDonald house was so thankful for Centurions help, they sent us a sweet card!
- Looking for volunteers to help with your event? Download and complete this form.
- Active Centurions are now using Volunteermark.com/Centurions to signup and track hours. Visit the website and click on an opportunity you are interested, then click on the signup button.
- Applications for the 2015-16 program year are now available. Download and apply >>
- Information sessions have been scheduled. Find one near you on our calendar. View now and register >>
- If you or someone you know would make a great Centurion, make sure to stay informed of upcoming social events, information sessions and application information. Send contact information to Seana Wilkerson to get connected.
- Centurions Awards Ceremony is scheduled for March 10th. More information to come!
- The Spring Civic Event has been scheduled. Sign up now >>
- Serve with Alumni and Actives at Greater KC Day on April 6th. Sign up now >>
Centurions from Greater KC Chamber of Commerce on Vimeo